Terms and Conditions of Use
Last revised on August 31st, 2021
This Website (ctetech.co) is provided by CTE TECH Corporation ("the Company"). Before entering this Website and accessing the information it contains, please note the following Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions may be changed as deemed necessary. We ask that you verify the latest Terms and Conditions before using this Website.
All copyrights related to this Website and the information it contains belong to the CTE TECH Corp., unless otherwise specified. If you intend to use (including reproduce and reprint) the information disclosed on this Website beyond the scope permitted by the Copyright Act, you must obtain the prior written consent of the Company.
2. Trademarks, Etc.
Trademarks of the Company used on this Website are trademarks of CTE TECH Corp. You cannot use these trademarks without the written permission of the Company.
The information on this Website is provided with the greatest care. However, the CTE TECH Corp. does not warrant or make any representations regarding the information on this Website in terms of its correctness, accuracy, completeness, reliability, safety (including the absence of computer viruses or other harmful content on this Website or the server), etc. The CTE TECH Corp. assumes no responsibility for any direct or indirect damage arising from the use of this Website.
4. Disclaimer about Forward-Looking Information
Information disclosed on this Website includes future projections of the CTE TECH Corp. based on information available at the time, as well as information about risks and factors of uncertainty related to economic trends, intensified competition in the industry, market demand, exchange rates, tax laws and/or other laws. Accordingly, operating results and other information published in the future may vary due to these factors. The CTE TECH Corp. is in no way responsible for any damage incurred due to the use of information disclosed on this Website. Further, the CTE TECH Corp. is under no obligation to revise and/or publish forward-looking information on this Website based on new information and/or future events.
Before linking to this Website, the Company asks that you obtain prior written permission from the Company.
Please inform us of your intention via "Contact Us."
For more regarding setting links, please see "Configuration Guidelines." When linking to this Website, the Company assumes no responsibility for complaints, claims for indemnification, or other claims against your company or your company's website from a third party.
Websites of third parties linked to/from this Website are not under control of the Company. The CTE TECH Corp. makes no guarantees about, and in no way responsible for, the content of linked websites. The use of such linked websites is subject to the terms and conditions of the websites in question.
Please configure links in the following manner:
Please use "CTE TECH Corp." as the name of the text link, and link the website to the top page (https://www.ctetech.co).
• If using frames, please have our Website open in a new window, rather than inside a frame.
• If it becomes clear that you (your company) have violated any of the Terms and Conditions above, the Company will request that you remove your link without delay.
6. Recommended Environment
We recommend the following environment when browsing this website.
The website may not display or behave correctly when viewing this site over other than the recommended environment.
Internet Explorer Newest Version
Microsoft Edge Newest Version
Google Chrome Newest Version
Firefox Newest Version
Safari Newest Version
This website uses CSS to control browser screen display.
Website content will still be available, even when CSS is disabled; however, we recommend you enable CSS for a more enjoyable website experience.
7. Use of the external service
This website uses the services of the video-sharing website YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/), operated by Google.
8. Governing Law/Jurisdiction
The use of this Website, and the interpretation and/or application of this page conform to, and are subject to, the laws of Republic of China (R.O.C). Any disputes arising from the use of this Website shall be referred to the R.O.C. Taiwan Keelung District Court as the court of first instanceexclusive jurisdiction.
Last revised on August 31st, 2021.
CTE TECH Corp. recognizes the importance of personal information. Accordingly, we have implemented the following measures.
- We shall utilize appropriate means to protect personal information in accordance with our company rules and organizational systems.
- When collecting personal information, we will inform the customer of the intended purpose and our contact information. Such information will be acquired only to the extent necessary, including but not limited to personal information such as Company name, affiliation, position, name, address, telephone number, fax number and email address.
- We will utilize personal information within domestic territory or abroad where the customer is located, such personal information will be utilized solely for the intended purpose and within the period before such purpose expired, and we will handle such personal information in an appropriate manner pursuant to relevant personal data protection laws and regulations. We will not disclose personal information to any third parties other than those for which advance permission has been obtained, except in cases where such disclosure is legally permitted.
- We shall endeavor to keep personal information accurate and up-to-date, and shall take measures to prevent the illegal access to, or the loss, destruction, falsification or leakage of personal information.
- In the event that we entrust the handling of personal information, we shall obligate entrusted person to seek appropriate security control for personal information according to contract and we shall exercise necessary and appropriate supervision over such entrusted person.
- We shall comply with all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and any other standards with regard to the handling of personal information, and shall periodically review and improve our security control actions of personal information and policy as provided above.
- Customers may provide their personal information by his/her own will. Where the personal information being rejected to provide is necessary for CTE TECH Corp. to provide specific products or services, we may not be able to provide or to provide a more enjoyable experience in relation to such products or services.
Policy on Handling of Customer Personal Information
Recognizing the importance of personal information provided by customers (hereinafter "Customer's Personal Information"), we, CTE TECH Corp., manage this information as described below to handle it properly.
1. Purposes for utilization of personal information
We utilize Customer's Personal Information within the necessary scope for achieving the following purposes.
• For provision to customers of our products and services
• For provision to customers of information about our products and services
• For research and development leading to new products and services
2. Provision of personal information to a third party
We will not, except in cases where legally permitted, provide Customer's Personal Information to a third party without the advance consent of the customer.
3. Security Control Action
We shall take actions to keep Customer's Personal Information accurate and up-to-date, and to prevent illegal access to the Customer's Personal Information as well as loss, destruction, falsification, or leakage.
4. Entrusting the handling of Customer's Personal Information
In the event that we entrust the handling of Customer's Personal Information, we shall obligate such entrusted person to take appropriate security control according to contract and we shall exercise necessary and appropriate supervision over such entrusted person.
5. Jointly utilizing of personal information
We will jointly utilize the Customer's Personal Information as indicated below, within the scope of the purposes for such jointly utilization stipulated below.
Personal data that can be jointly utilized:
Company name, affiliation, position, name, address, telephone number, fax number, email address
Person who can jointly utilize:
CTE TECH Corp. companies that are indicated on the CTE TECH Corp. list.
Purpose for the person who jointly utilize:
For provision to customers of products and services related to our business and of information about those products and services, and for research and development of new products and services
Name or appellation of person responsible for controlling the jointly utilized personal data:
CTE TECH Corp.
6. Observance of laws and review of policies
We shall observe all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and any other standards related to the handling of Customer's Personal Information, and shall periodically review and improve our policies as provided above.
7. Handling of personal information specific to products and services
We may in some cases separately stipulate handling of Customer's Personal Information, such as purpose for utilization, individually for specific products or services provided by us.
8. Disclosure, correction, and ceasing utilization of personal information
Customers may exercise his/her right to make inquiry of, review, request a copy of, supplement, correct, erase, demand the cessation of the collection, processing or useWhen requests are made by customers for disclosure, correction, or ceasing use of their own personal information according to the following way, we shall endeavor to handle the requests properly and promptly upon confirming the identity of the customer. Please note that in response to such requests for disclosure, etc., we may ask the customer to present documentation confirming identity (driver license, passport, etc.)
(1) Except for the circumstances described in Article 10 of Personal Data Protection Act (hereinafter “PDPA”), customers may inquire, review or obtain duplicate copies of information held, while we are permitted under Article 14 of PDPA to collect relevant fee to cover its costs.
(2) To supplement or rectify personal information held by us. However, customers shall state reasons and facts pursuant to Article 19 of the Implementation Rules of the Personal Data Protection Act.
(3) Request us to stop from collecting personal information according to Article 11, Paragraph 4 of PDPA in the event that we are found to have violated PDPA while collecting, processing or using personal information.
(4) Request us to stop from processing, using, or limited processing of personal information according to Article 11, Paragraph 2 of PDPA, where there are doubts toward the correctness of information held by us. This excludes situations where such customer consented in writing or where we are required to continue the use of such personal information as part of our business activities and that the dispute has been remarked clearly.
(5) Request us to stop from processing, using, or limited processing of your personal information, and to have personal information deleted from our database according to Article 11, Paragraph 3 of PDPA, when the purpose for which information was collected no longer exists or when the duration expires. This excludes situations where such customer consented in writing or where we are required to continue the use of such personal information as part of our business activities and that the dispute has been remarked clearly.
Please use the contact information for making requests to us for disclosure, etc. of Customer's Personal Information, as well as for inquiries involving complaints or consultation.
Handling of Personal Information on This Website
1. Access logs
A record of accesses to this site is automatically kept in access logs. This is done solely for statistically analyzing use of this site for the purpose of improving site usability. No customer's personal information is stored in the logs.
3. Handling of personal information on other websites
We cannot be responsible for personal information protection by other sites linked to from this site. Please confirm the policies of each site.
Last revised on August 31st, 2021
Because we value your privacy and want to be transparent in how we collect information about you, this notice provides details on the cookies we use, how you can oppose their use and how this will impact your browsing experience.
WHAT COOKIES DO WE USE?
Below we have detailed the categories of cookies set by our websites and their purpose. In some cases we use third party cookies, in which case the source is also indicated.
Strictly necessary cookies — These cookies are essential for you to browse the website and use its features. Without these cookies we cannot use certain features to access secure areas of the site.
Preferences cookies — Also known as “functionality cookies,” these cookies allow our website to remember choices you have made in the past, like what language you prefer, what region site you would like to see when you return, or what your user name and password are so you can automatically log in.
Statistics cookies — Also known as “performance cookies,” these cookies collect information about how you use a website, like which pages you visited and which links you clicked on. None of this information can be used to identify you. It is all aggregated and, therefore, anonymized. Their sole purpose is to improve website functions. This includes cookies from third-party analytics services as long as the cookies are for the exclusive use of the owner of the website visited.
Marketing cookies — These cookies track your online activity to help tailor more relevant advertising or to limit how many times you see an ad. This information may be used by CTE TECH Corp. and others to, among other things, analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain content, and better understand your online activity.
HOW TO DISABLE OR ENABLE COOKIES?
You can accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your browser. However, if you disable cookies, you will not be able to use all of the interactive features of the site. Most web browsers allow you to control the cookies saved on your computer. You can find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them on www.allaboutcookies.org.
To delete, change or manage your cookie settings, select from some of the most popular browser below to learn more:
In addition, our websites may allow you to “share” content with friends through social networks. These social networks may set a cookie when you are logged in to their service and use the share functionality on our websites. CTE TECH Corp. does not control these cookies. Please check the social networks websites for more information about their cookies and how they use them.